Friday, September 18, 2009

Zero

Yup, that's right. I lost zero. I also didn't gain. Guess that's something, huh? I think I might have lost today except I decided to wear pants to weigh-in for the first time since...like...June. LOL! The temps this week have been cooler, so I grabbed the lightest pair of pants I own and off I went (oh, yea, with a top too!).

I suppose I shouldn't be upset with staying the same. I did eat horribly last Friday and Saturday and really concentrated on following the plan this week, so it apparently worked. From now on though, I will be basically wearing this outfit to weigh-in. I want to make sure I am consistent.

This weekend should be interesting. We are going to Baltimore for the Fort McHenry Tunnel Run 5k and having dinner with our friend. I have to be careful that I don't just overeat and justify it by saying I ran a 5k because in reality, I won't expend as much energy as I would consume with that mind-set.

And just to liven things up. I photo of my favorite pants from last winter. Sadness...

No comments:

Post a Comment