Monday, February 15, 2010

Just all downhill

It has been a rough couple of weeks.  No motivation to exercise.  No motivation to eat right.  Nothing. 

But, with Lent just around the corner, that all changes.  I have my Lenten resolutions all set and am ready to hit the ground running.  I am really good at following through on those resolutions...must be the Catholic guilt from 12 years of Catholic education.  LOL!  I'll share those resolutions tomorrow, but I just wanted you all to know I am here.

UPDATE: Two of my three article submissions for AOL have been rejected.  :-(  One more still out there.  Fingers crossed they accept that one!

2 comments:

  1. AOL bites - as evidenced by their rejection of your articles! Love the examiner stuff. I'm learning so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yea, AOL does bite. I got another article rejected. Ugh. Maybe I'm not cut out to be a writer. ;-)

    Glad you're learning. Did you see the new one? I am pretty proud of Thomas Morris Chester. I have two more ready to go this week. One tomorrow and one Thursday. Keep checking back. You could also subscribe, which should let you know when new articles are written and helps pay me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete