Monday, September 10, 2012

Allergy

I know I spoke of this a few weeks ago, but wow.  I apparently have developed a milk allergy.  And it's an allergy because I have done some research into what the difference between allergy and intolerance.  Apparently, the pimple like bumps I get on my face now when I drink too much milk (and maybe too much cheese?) fit more with an allergy than an intolerance.  In the scheme of things, it doesn't matter what I call it.  It sucks.

I bring this up because I had an outbreak this weekend.  I had my normal milk in my iced coffee yesterday after my run, then I must have had too much dairy with the addition of cheese in my pizza for dinner.  It is one of the worst outbreaks I've ever had.  It's awful.  I really have no desire to go through this constantly.  Apparently, I'm going to have to start doing my own food more often.  

So, I appeal to you.  Would you share any blogs/websites/etc. you go to for recipes?  I'm in need of more places to research recipes that have less milk (and sadly, cheese) in them.  I appreciate any help you can give because I really hate this whole allergy thing.  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment