Sunday, July 7, 2013

Not this week





It's Sunday and weigh in day is Tuesday. I'm saying here and now that this week will be a gain. It has not been a good week. I went overboard a few too many times this week. I missed my TRX class on Wednesday (pants in the gym bag area always helpful) and while I didn't eat emotionally on Tuesday when I got bad work news, I didn't feel up to the gym.

So, I'm acknowledging a bad week. It happens. I had three really good weeks in a row (yea!) and traditionally I have a crappy week four. It's ok. I will own this past week and move on. I can do better next week. I will still post how I did on Tuesday, but I know it won't be good.

The whole writing everything down and eating in really does make a difference. Onward and downward!


2 comments:

  1. I've had a few bad weeks, but I was also allowing myself not to track, so I'm back at it! Here's to hoping you have a better week next week, and no more bad work news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Sorry you had a few bad weeks. We'll get back at it and see success!

    Work bad news should change. I have to challenge the results of a test I took to qualify for the position I want. I think it's because they want a MA in History and I have American Studies, which is just another name for History. Sadly, the people who score the test are not educated in this. They don't see "History" and I fail. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete