Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The ABC's of me

I've been playing on Twitter a lot lately and I've made some lovely new friends! One of which tagged me in the ABC's game. Go check out Run Stretch Go. She's pretty spiffy!  

A. Attached or Single? Attached. Married for 11.5 years. Together for 17.5 years. Yea...that's a long time...

B. Best Friend? Hubby Brian. :-) (That wins me bonus points, right???) I have a few girl friends that I would count as close as well. And they all rock!

C. Cake or Pie? Why are you making me chose???? Depends on the cake/pie. Elizabethtown College carrot cake kinda takes the cake (get what I did there?!?). Pie? Oh my. Too many...Cherry, Apple, Blueberry, Coconut Custard, Lemon Meringue...

D. Day of the Week? Friday. I like the anticipation of the weekend.

E. Essential Item? My engagement ring, yes, over my wedding band. I love it. If it were to go away, I would be devastated. I have a gorgeous opal ring surrounded by 12 diamonds.

F. Favorite Color? Green! It's not a common color, so I tend to pick up green stuff when I find it...even my car! LOL!

G. Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Bears, especially if they are from Hobart, IN. They are AWESOME gummy bears!

H. Hometown? Deptford, NJ. I'm a Jersey Girl born and bred....no matter where you move me too!

I. Favorite Indulgence? Dressing up. Never get to do it, but I so love getting in a fancy dress and going out.

11 year anniversary dinner in Philly. So yummy!

J. January or July? January! I hate the heat. I'm better than I used to be with it, but give me a cold day any day!

K. Kids? Nope. Three cats. I can't control them, what makes me think I can control live human beings???

Elizabeth (T-L), Higgenbaffun (T-R), and Pooka (bottom)

L. Life Isn’t Complete Without? My little family (Hubby and kitties) and my friends.

M. Marriage Date? December 29, 2011 (Yes, it was a Christmas themed wedding! It was gorgeous!)

My church in NJ. It no longer is open, but it was a beautiful one nonetheless.

N. Number of Brothers/Sisters? Only child. My parents always said they didn't want us to out number them. Guess it worked out that way.

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples! Especially in pie...

P. Phobias? Silence. Yea. I know. Strange. Also bees. Not allergic, just hate them. They can all go away. We can find alternative ways of pollinating things.

Q. Favorite Quote?



R. Reasons to Smile? Hubby, cats, silly little children, seeing friends, hugging family, meeting new people, eating a really good froyo, traveling to a new place, smelling my favorite flower, cute puppies and kitties seen randomly while out, when my Phils win, Dr. Who.

S. Season of Choice? Winter. Yea. No one likes winter. I do. It's cold, but I would rather be cold than hot. I've always liked winter best. Fall is a close second as it has my birthday in it. :-)


T. Tag 5 People: Earn Your Donuts, Mojo and a Shot of Whiskey, Mamamamahoney, Dream Big Runner, Running While Chunky

U. Unknown Fact About Me? I still have my appendix and tonsils, plus never had chicken pox.

V. Favorite Vegetable? If done right, broccoli.

W. Worst Habit? Procrastination. Why put off tomorrow what I can put off til next week?

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I'm only had x-rays, unless you count the MRI I've had. Guess I'm going x-ray?

Y. Your Favorite Food? Pizza. Or French Fries. Or ABC Root Beer Cheesecake. Or Sullivan's Coconut Cream Pie. Or a cheesesteak. Really, this could go on and on...

Z. Zodiac Sign? Libra. Best.Sign.Ever.

6 comments:

  1. Carrot cake is by far the best cake ever.
    Tell your parents you are an only child because you know they didn't want to tempt fate when they already had the perfect kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrot cake is pretty spiffy! :-) Just as long as there isn't any raisins.

      LOL! Too funny! I try to tell people I'm perfect, they tend to laugh...

      Delete
  2. Thank you for having me as your best friend. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am stealing this game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for it! :) It's kinda fun.

    ReplyDelete