Wednesday, May 7, 2014

So many races...

There are so many races I want to run in the next 6-7 weeks {end of June}. Problem? Sprained ankle and finances. Why???

Freedom 5k - Harrisburg
Run for Bullies 5k - York {same date as below}
Glow in the Park 5k - Harrisburg {same date as above}
Baltimore Women's Classic 5k - Baltimore
Summer Luau 5k/10k - York {same weekend as below - Sat.}
Freedom 5k - Philadelphia {same weekend as above - Sun.}

Oh and I think I want to run this one - The Philly 10k. The problem is I hate running over the summer. But, maybe my three times a week on the treadmill could be extended past the end of June?

Are you having trouble deciding which races you want to run this spring? What fun races are near you?

4 comments:

  1. Glow in the Park sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I've never done a night race before. Plus, you get one free beer afterwards. Around here, that's unheard of!

      Delete
  2. I'm planning on doing the Freedoms Run Half Marathon in WV in October, this will be my comeback race :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds fun! October can be such a great month. Hope the weather is great for that! October is my favorite month (maybe because it's my birth month. Heehee!).

      Delete