Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Motivational Monday (a day late)

Sorry this is a day late...I was doing something that makes me happy within the confines of the legal system. This past Saturday my lovely friend Stephanie invited friends and family to her wedding reception. She had already eloped back in March and now was ready to celebrate with everyone at her parent's house.

I was lucky enough to be chosen to be her photographer that day and I had a fantastic time! We started out with family portraits and couples portraits. Then it was party time. I was busy the whole time trying to get photos of everything. I looked at it as "if this were my wedding reception, what would I want a photo of?" Needless to say, I took tons of images!

Starting Sunday night, I began editing the images. And I have been going non-stop since! I went through and have 453 images so far. I will go back and grab a few more scene shots that I may have skipped over in my haste to edit family and friends images. I want to make sure she has a good selection of images for her album.

Here is probably my absolute favorite image from the night. I'll be honest, I haven't done a single thing to edit it. It is straight out of the camera. I am extremely proud of it.
What did you do to make yourself happy lately within the confines of the legal system?



No comments:

Post a Comment