Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday! How's your week been going? Mine's been good thanks! Today is Thankful Thursday. Have you thought about what you are thankful for today?

Today I am thankful for my creativity. I believe it is one of my better qualities and today I am happy I have it. Well...sometimes it's bad. I can't do horror movies because I can believe it could really happen a little too much to feel safe. LOL!

But, overall I am thankful I have a creative mind. I love photography and trying to find an unusual angle for an image or a fun place to take a photo. I was luck enough to photograph my friend's wedding reception this past Saturday {check it out here}. I also had the chance to photograph my college friend's family while they played mini-golf {check it out here}.

I also take photos of my adorable kitties - Higgy, Pooka, and Elizabeth. I'm addicted to photos of Ferris Wheel's {here and here}. I take pictures at baseball games {York Revolution & Philadelphia Phillies}. And don't get me started on vacation photos {Rome, Florence, Pisa/Venice, Paris, London, Atlantic City...}.

What are you thankful for today? Are you creative? Are you into photography? What hobby do you do that makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment