Monday, December 8, 2014

Motivational Monday





Let's just say this week I found out someone feels I am a bad person. They intentionally stopped interacting with me a year ago, but recently blocked me from all social media. While I was hurt by their actions before, this just makes me angry. Especially, as I know this is their M.O., but never thought it would happen to me {never say never}.

What does this have to do with Motivational Monday? It is to realize who your true friends are. The people who care about you and want you to succeed. As we get older it is harder to find people who truly have your back. Those who need to be held ever close to our hearts. They are people we need to be our best selves for. They deserve our love and support.

I have quite a few people who I do not deserve to call friends, but love me anyway. To them I say thank you. You make my life better in ways that can't even be explained.


1 comment: