Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Updating, Because I Need To Get With It

Why is it that I keep thinking I update this when I haven't? I SWORE I shared my Sat. weigh-in and run. Ah well. Better late than never, right?

Got to WW Sat. and it was pretty packed. I was surprised. It's been really quiet when I go the last couple months, so when there were 8 people in line when I got there, I was surprised. Took me about 10 minutes to get to the front. Odd. It was somewhat worth it. Was down 1.4 pounds this week. I was again hoping for 2 pounds. I just don't know what's up with this. I want a week where I'm down 2 pounds. Is that too much to ask??? Ugh.

Then off B and I went to the park. It wasn't too bad temperature wise. So, off I went. I did a great first mile! I finally got under 13 minutes! I was so excited. I did my first mile in 12:57, so not much less than 13, but it was still less. :-) Excited!! I then went on to run the second lap. I was feeling ok. Got to the end and improved that time too! Finished my 2 miles in 30:08, which was 39 seconds faster than last time. Yea! I was pretty proud of that.

But that's the end of the good news. For two days, Sunday and Monday, I ate horribly. Ugh. I have a feeling I'm going to be up this week. Which sucks since this will be the first week since I started back that I've gone up. I was on such a roll. And only needed 1.4 pounds to hit 15 pounds down. Man! I hate stress. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment