Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dessert

I love dessert. It's really the best part of any meal. And there's really nothing I don't like. I'm not a huge fan of the chocolaty chocolate desserts like Death by Chocolate or those with chocolate cake, frosting, and mousse in them. That's B's department. Other than that, I'm pretty open to whatever you want to hand me that's desserty. Hence the reason for me to have this blog and to eat healthier and exercise. LOL!

Tonight, I had a dessert that I forgot was so good. I bought a sugar-free angel food cake at the store on Saturday when I went to the store. I like angel food cake an haven't had it in awhile, so I thought, why not? So, I sliced myself a piece, added some light Cool Whip and cinnamon. OMG! Really, I forgot how gosh darn good this dessert is! And then I started adding up the points. Ummm...1 point. I was shocked! I didn't realize that sugar-free angel food cake is just 14 calories a slice. So, that 1 point came from the Cool Whip. Loved it! I can't wait to have it for dessert again. Technically, I could have another slice tonight since I have 5 points left for the day, but I am going to refrain. But, if you are ever in need of a low calorie/point dessert that tastes awesome, I would say keep your mind open to sugar-free angel food cake, Cool Whip, and cinnamon.

No comments:

Post a Comment