Monday, May 25, 2009

Goals

Well, I was so thrilled for B yesterday, that I totally forgot to put my goals for the week down. Silly me.

1. Exercise 4 days this week.
2. Eat on points 5 days this week.
3. Run 2 days this week

This is a weird week with having Monday off. I get in such a grove with work and packing a lunch that when that changes, it throws me off. I also have Thursday and Friday off, so this week is going to be a little rough. I need to make sure I stay on track Thursday and Friday. I did good today (Monday), but I had a TON to do and got all of it done. So, I have to make sure I have lots of do at the end of the week so I don't sit around snacking. I will spend one day cleaning the house and one day doing research for my thesis. I have several books to read, so I can sit on the sofa and get started.

And I have a new option in exercising. B bought me the Wii Active. I tried it today and man, it is harder than the Wii Fit. I was doing some running and it knew I wasn't going very fast and called me on it. LOL! I'm having trouble with the controls, so I think it's going to take some getting used to, but it should be a good alternative to running/bike/Wii Fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment