Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So Far, So Good

Well, I dedicated myself to getting back on track this week and so far, so good. I did perfect on Sunday, which is a key day of the week for me. I have a hard time most Sundays going from splurge mode to on-track mode. I did it this week. Very proud of myself. I did the Wii Active and my bike, so I got exercise in, water, and on-points. :-)

Yesterday was a little rough. Not much, but I definately wanted more food than I should have. LOL! I did do the Wii Active again and ran at the park. Had the best time ever at Shelley for 1 mile - 13:27, which is 31 seconds faster than my fastest time there. Woohoo! Very proud of that. But, by the end of the day, I wanted more food. I don't know if it's because I exercised early in the day, when I normally do it at night or what. Eh. I went over by 1 point, but still had exercise points accumulated.

Today, great! I've been great on food, drank all my water before 5:00 p.m. and did an hour of cardio - Wii Fit, bike, and arm weights. I'm very proud of myself today. I have a couple points left and I may grab something salty. That's what I'm in the move for, so with the extra points, why not?

So far, so good. Just three more days to go!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!
    For me, Sunday's 3 mile run was great, today the last 0.5 miles DRAGGED, I literally could have walked faster than I ran but I made myself finish. All I know is that some days are better than others, if we don't get discouraged by the bad days, we will succeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this trick yesterday and I think that's how I got a faster time. I focused on something coming up on the path - a tree, a bench, a light pole - and said just get there. My concentration was more on getting to that point than it was on my running. I think that's what sped me up honestly, I was trying to get to whatever point I set for myself as quickly as I could. *shrug* I'm going to try that strategy again when I go for my next run. See what happens. That could be the trick for me to speed up.

    Hey, you ran that last .5 miles though. That's a positive. There have been days when I've walked up the hill at the park because I just couldn't do it. You ran it though. Great job!

    ReplyDelete