Friday, June 26, 2009

Stupid Weigh In Day

So, week two of weighing in on Friday. It did not go so well. I gained .8 pounds. Yes, .8 pounds. I know it's not even a full pound, but it means I have GAINED. I do not like gaining. Really, I don't. I had a goal of 30 pounds by July 23rd and I am NOT going to make it now. I will be lucky to hit 25 maybe 26. Ugh. Sucks.

And I did everything RIGHT! I drank my water. I ate my points. I exercised EVERY day. What else does one need to do??? *rolleyes* So this week, on the advice on the WW crew, I am writing EVERYTHING down (which I have been doing any way) and trying to eat more "filling foods." We shall see how this goes. There better be a loss NEXT Friday. I'll be super pissed if not.

2 days til the Baltimore Women's Classic. Eek! In reality it's about 32 hours from NOW. A little frightened by what I've gotten myself into, but it's too late now. We're heading to Baltimore tomorrow about 11:00 a.m. and spending the night. 8:00 a.m. start time is awfully early when you live an hour and twenty minutes away! Don't worry, I'm bringing the camera. I'll post photos and a recap of the weekend's adventures after the race. Wish me luck! And if you're up on Sunday morning between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m., please pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. Ahem. It seems like you have a bit of news to post. :-)

    ReplyDelete