Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Weigh-In

The last official weigh-in before Las Vegas. I was hoping for 2.2 pounds today so that I would be down 25 pounds by the time we leave. I was down 1.4. :-( I know I should be happy for a loss, but I really wanted to be at 25 pounds this week.

So, I have a dilemma. Do I work really hard until Wednesday night, weigh-in and hope for a .8 pound loss or cut my losses and be happy with 24.2 pounds? There are a couple factors to consider. This weekend hubby and I are heading to NYC with a couple of friends for the day on Saturday. I don't have control over food while we're out. I know I can make certain choices, but I don't know where we're eating, so not sure what's on the menu to try and strategize. AND, Wednesday night I have to take my sweet Pooka kitty to the kennel. He has diabetes and needs a daily insulin shot that while we're away he can't get. So, WW is one direction and the kennel is in the completely OPPOSITE direction. And there's only one meeting on Wednesday at 5:45 p.m. I suppose I'll just see how tomorrow goes and if it's good, I'll figure out a way to go and if it's not good, then 24.2 will be fine.

I've done half my workout so far today. I got the cardio done and still need to do the upper body weights. I've been doing pretty good at getting in anywhere from 40-60 minutes a day. Hopefully that will make a difference soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment