Well, here it is. The highly anticipated Chris's November Boot Camp. I worked out outlining it for myself over the last couple of days and it's highly personal. But, with that being said, if you want to follow along, play with it. I focused on things that have been tripping me up for the last couple of months. So, without further ado, Chris's November Boot Camp!
* I will exercise 30-60 minutes every day in the month of November (including Thanksgiving!).
* I will drink 64 oz. of water every day.
* For the first two weeks there will be no more candy or processed sweets. Starting in week three, no candy, but if it is home made, I may have sweets. This is to get me thinking more of making my own home made desserts rather than relaying on pre-packaged stuff.
* I will eat my daily points and track my flex points.
* I will not eat after 9:00 p.m.
* I will eat a minimum of 5 points at breakfast every day.
* I will eat 3 fruits each day.
* I will eat 2 vegetables each day.
Each day I will come on and share how I'm doing. It's a lot and to me, it's pretty hard core, but I am going to do my best to follow through on ALL the above EACH day. I may slip from time to time, but I hope the end result is A. a kick to my weight loss effort and B. start me back on eating healthy because even when I finish loosing the weight, I need to have the habits to sustain it. This boot camp should help.
So, follow along and share with me what YOU'RE doing to be healthy. I sure could use what's working for you!