Thursday, November 12, 2009

November 11 - Day 11 of Boot Camp

The day turned out ok. I was a little surprised. Hoping this means things are getting back to normal.

Exercise: Well, skipping exercise lasted one day. Today, I was able to get in about 40 minutes on my little bike. It was good. Very happy I got it in. And I got to read some of my book. :-) I like reading books that have nothing to do with my thesis.

Water: Yea water! Back on track here too. Phew!

Sweets: Nada. Though I was tempted by the chocolate chip cookies in the cabinet in the kitchen.

Points: Yea! Exactly how many points I was supposed to have. Did not use flex points for the first day this week. So glad it's possible.

9:00 p.m.: I worried I would have an issue as hubby was due to get home at 11:00 p.m. from his business trip with dinner. Turned out he ate before he left NC and didn't bring any food with him, so I was good.

Breakfast: English muffin, ICBINB spray, and jelly. A banana too.

3 Fruits: Got my fruit in. I was glad to get it all in for the first time in awhile. This and vegetables have been a little harder than I thought.

2 Vegetables: Had chili for dinner, which I had added lots of veggies to. Got one serving in, not two. Man, who would think getting 2 vegetables a day in would be so hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment