Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 14 - Day 14 of Boot Camp

Well, it was the beginning of the end for two days of boot camp. It was a rough weekend, as I went away overnight with a friend to Atlantic City, NJ. I had a really good time, but boot camp was not on my mind during my time away.

Exercise: I was going to run before leaving, but I was too tired to get up. I accidentally then overslept completely and didn't get ANY exercise in before I left. :-(

Water: None. I drove 2 hours to my friend's house, then another 1.5 hours to Atlantic City and I didn't want to have to go to the bathroom. I had lots of things to drink, but no water.

Sweets: Lalala...yes, I had sweets. I had a yummy lemon meringue pie slice and a raspberry/mousse shooter. Delish! So worth cheating at the buffet!

Points: I have no idea how many points I had. We had dinner at a buffet. That should be enough right there for ya. I did have a very large plate of salad though. Then it went all down hill. I also had three alcoholic drinks, though the third one was a lite beer. LOL!

9:00 p.m.: I actually followed a boot camp rule! We didn't have any snacks after dinner. So, I was able to follow this one.

Breakfast: English muffine with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray and jelly. I also had a banana. Yum!

3 Fruits: Had a banana. That's it. I meant to grab some dried cherries before heading out, but forgot. Darn it!

2 Vegetables: I got my veggies in with a HUGE plate of salad. Seriously. I took a dinner plate and filled it with salad and started off my dinner at the buffet with that. Yum! It actually was really good. And I was proud I got it in.

So, that was my bad Sat. We had a really good time and walked everywhere once we got there. I'm not counting it as exercise, but at least I didn't sit my butt on a sofa/chair the whole time and do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment