Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 13 - Day 13 of Boot Camp

Well, again, here's how the rest of Friday went...after weigh-in.

Exercise: 30 minutes on my little bike. Did that before dinner. I ran a bunch of errands and ended up just doing the bike. It was fine as I pushed it hard to go faster than usual for longer than usual.

Water: Got it all in.

Sweets: Nothing.

Points: Did fine, even with pizza. I may have gone over by 2, but not sure. Some items I'm not sure exactly how many points are for items. It's ok. It was a good Friday. One of the best Friday's in a long time.

9:00 p.m.: Nothing.

Breakfast: No breakfast. I never have breakfast on weigh-in day since I don't want to eat before going to WW and I always have errands after wards.

3 Fruits: Managed to get fruit in.

2 Vegetables: Got veggies in.

No comments:

Post a Comment