Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Keeping on keeping on

The week hasn't been perfect, but it's been better than the last couple weeks.  I did well yesterday, today eh.  I didn't plan dinner, so we got take out from our local convenience store.  It was tasty, but not the healthiest thing I could have eaten.

I blame this on my lack of creativity in making dinner lately.  I think I'm slightly tired of what I have in my fridge/freezer and just don't know what to do.  I'm starting to make dinner type meals for lunch, which is crimping my dinner ideas.  I need new dinner ideas.  Ideas that are quick and simple.  I'm not a huge cooking fan.  I can cook when I want to, but generally, I'm good with just doing something quick and tasty.  When I don't know what to make, we do take out and it's never as healthy as I can make at home.  Ugh. 

Any ideas on how to get the dinner meal more interesting?  What do you make for dinner?  I could sure use some new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment