Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Something to motivate me

This will not motivate me.  My home scale implies I am up 3 pounds this month.  Wow.  That kinda sucks.  I'm not happy about this.  And I found this out RIGHT before heading out to lunch with a friend.  Ugh.  So, lunch did not help the 3 pound situation.  But, three pounds isn't horrendous.  I can make a come back.  It's possible to come back from 3 pounds...I'd even say I could do it BEFORE Christmas.  I laugh in the face of gained poundage.  You think you got the best of me three pounds?  HA!  I laugh in your face three pounds!  You WILL be gone by Christmas!  Famous last words...

Alright, what WAS motivating was a trip to Penny's this afternoon.  I wandered around looking for a black sweater, which you would think wouldn't be all THAT hard.  Au con trare.  It has been horrifically hard to find a nice black sweater to go with my red cordoury skirt.  Darn it!  ANYWAY, I saw this gorgeous teal colored top in the Juniors section that I decided I wanted.  Unlike other trips to the store, I tried this one before buying.  And I'm glad I did.  I was able to buy this gorgeous shirt in a LARGE.  Yes, a Junior sized shirt in LARGE.  Not EXTRA LARGE.  Woohoo!  This is amazing! 

So, while I have gained a few pounds back over the last couple of weeks, I can now fit into a size I have NEVER fit in, even when I WAS a Junior.

Must...use...as...motivation...

No comments:

Post a Comment