Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Reaper Cometh

Tomorrow is the day of reckoning.  It has been approximately a month since I've actually gone to a WW weigh-in.  At my last weigh-in, I was .2 pounds up.  I anticipate being 6-7 pounds up tomorrow, which is slightly disheartening.  Ah well.  I had a wonderful holiday, enjoyed all the food I had and tried - I TRIED LAMB! - and all the drinks we had.  It was a lovely holiday and those 6-7 pounds were well earned. 

I looked at last year's first weigh-in as a starting point for the year.  Tomorrow will be the same.  I will look at what my weight is and determine my goal for the year based on that. 

I will say that I was on plan today and had a great workout.  I did 31 minutes on the treadmill for 1.81 miles.  Then I did Day 5 of the Wii Active 6-Week Challenge.  It was a good workout and I felt good after my run.  First good run of the year, even if it was the same as Tuesday's run.  This time it felt like a good run. 

I'll be back tomorrow to share how the weigh-in went.  It's a new year, a new me, and I'm ready to face it!

No comments:

Post a Comment