Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Month New Adventures

Well, it's March.  Hard to believe two months have passed already and spring is just around the corner.  I promise it is.  Which corner, I'm not sure, but it's there.

This week had an interview with a non-profit for a temporary position.  Found out today I was selected.  I start Tuesday at 10:00 a.m.  So, there goes my daytime activities.  Maybe it will make me more productive.  Maybe it will push me to get things moving faster with my photographer goals.  Maybe I'll write more and try to publish more.  I know it will keep me from watching Phillies Spring Training baseball games...which I had been looking forward to.  :-(

I spoke with the Career Services department at PSU and am currently working on putting together a CV to submit for teaching positions.  They are pretty cool over there and I'm glad I called.  I am about halfway done writing it, though I have no idea if I'm doing it right.  Ah well.  That's what they're there for, right?

My lovely Lensbaby Composer is on it's way!  Hubby got the email today that it was shipped.  There's hope it could arrive this week.  That would make me feel much better about how this week is turning out. 

And the day would not be complete without some history!  PSU's library has a wonderful collection on Women's History that you should check out.  It's a fantastic resource and has over 7,000 pieces of information.  Alice Marshall Women's History Collection at PSU Capital Campus

No comments:

Post a Comment