Friday, March 5, 2010

Somewhat good day

Got up this morning for weigh-in.  This will be my last Friday weigh-in for a bit as I have start the new temp job Tuesday.  My scale said I was up 2 pounds from last week, so I had NO idea what the WW scale would say.  Was hoping it wouldn't say up, but you never know.  Got there and there were two ladies weighing people, but one of them was basically ignoring the scale.  And the person ahead of me was taking forever.  Seriously.  Ugh.  Finally got on the scale and was down 1.4 pounds this week.  Not bad.  I'm .4 pounds away from 30.  Hoping to hit that next week. 

On the way home from WW, I decided to stop at ON to see if they had any blazers.  Nope.  But, I did pick up a couple of cute short cardigans and a nice button down shirt.  The cardigans were on sale for $10 and the button down was half off, so not bad. 

I have 10 weeks before we head out on vacation and I decided if I can loose 1 pound a week between then and now, I will be half way to my goal weight.  While this is a really slow goal, I'm hoping it's doable.  I know I'll gain weight on vacation, but you know, I'm ok with that.  How many times do you go on a vacation of a life time?  We plan on walking a lot and hopefully running while we're away.  Do I think that will keep the weight gain at bay?  No.  But, I'll at least feel like I was active and will have some great stories for when we get back!

1 comment: