Friday, June 18, 2010

One...

...is the loneliest number. No, I'm not sharing my favorite song or trying to start a karaoke number. It's what my result was at WW this week, one pound down. I had a feeling I would be between 1 and 1.5 pounds down this week. Had hoped closer to 1.5, but you know what, it's still down. I'm not going to complain. As I stated before, I gained a little over 3 pounds a month in the three months that I didn't go to WW regularly. So, as of today, I have lost one month of gainage. I'm pretty happy with that. I still have a tad to go, obviously, but it's coming off.

Tomorrow, I have a 5k on City Island. I'm not expecting good things, but I shall finish. I'm hoping to keep a steady pace the whole race. I will take the Garmin and see what happens. It's going to be hot, so I have to be careful, but it'll be good. It's my first since March and I have two more after this before July. It's good to have something to be responsible for. Keeps me accountable. :-)

1 comment:

  1. YEAH - Everyone lost this week. Good for you!

    I still can't believe you guys run in this heat - AND a 5K to boot! I hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete