Monday, August 16, 2010

Again

How many times have I said I'm getting back on the wagon this year?  Too many to count I would guess.  But, here I am again.  Monday afternoon saying it again.  And this time, I mean it people.  I have let things slide too much.  Eating crap, not exercising.  It's got to stop.  I'm not happy with myself and I'm not happy with what's happened.  I've gained a good 10 pounds again and that's not acceptable.  It's not.  So, I weighed in this morning to see the damage and I don't like what I see.  Not...one....bit.  So, it's back to tracking.  It's back to making healthy meals.  It's back to NOT just grabbing something on the go because it's easy.  It's back to exercising, even if it's hot out.  There are things I can do that don't involve the outside until the heat calms down.  If I want to be happy with myself, I need to start eating healthy and exercising.  I am not happy with what I've let happen over the last few months and IT ENDS TODAY.

So, I will be weighing in on Friday to see how the week went.  I'm hoping for a three pound loss between now and Friday.  I am sure I can do it.  I'm not going to be happy with what the scale says at that point, but it's better than what it says this morning.  I need to make some goals for the end of the month and through the end of the year.  And I need to stick to them.  I'm awful at sticking to it, but I HAVE to.  I had such high hopes for this year and only the photography part of it is going the right way.  So, I'm going to take that momentum (for the business) and expand it to other parts of my life, namely the weight loss and exercise part.  And it will work.  I WILL do this.  I WILL loose the weight.

It WILL end up being a good 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment