Sunday, August 1, 2010

Stumbling

Wow.  I don't know what happened.  After our fantastic trip to Europe in May, I was gung ho on getting myself back in shape, healthy, and moving.  And for the first three weeks, I rocked it.  I lost about 5 pounds.  Then I stayed the same one week.  It's ok.  I was still being lax on the tracking/exercise.  It was my wake up call.  So, I spent a week tracking exactly as I should, eating healthy, getting my fruits and veggies in, drinking all my water, I was perfect.  I gained a pound.  No lie.  I was mad.  So, I stopped tracking that week.  And then it was all down hill.  I haven't been back to WW in three weeks and after this weekend, I know I'm just not doing well.  I need to get myself back in gear. 

So, starting today, I'm easing myself back into things.  I have a goal of tracking this week.  That's it.  I can't bite off more than I can chew right now.  I've been frustrated lately and I need to just get started.  I will eat healthy this week and write it down.  But, if I stumble it's ok.  I have to realize I'm never going to be perfect and no matter what happens, I'll survive.  Do what I can and keep moving.  I'll be writing it down this week and aiming to turn around the eating. 

And while I totally understand I have to add in the exercise, I'm not focusing on it right now.  One detail at a time.  When I get back from my conference I can start on the exercise.  I have to that healthy mindset back and that's starting with eating...THIS WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment