Sunday, March 6, 2011

The rest of the week...

After running a half marathon, what do you do?  Well, obviously, go to Disney World.  LOL!  Which I did.  Super Bowl winners have nothing on me.  ;-)  But, what do you do once you're home again?  If you're me, you get sick.  I have spent the last week (Tuesday through Sunday...and counting) sick.  I had two lovely days (Tuesday and Wednesday) of a sore throat, which was oh so fun.  Then, starting Thursday, the sore throat went away, but the cold attacked.  I have been dealing with the lovely head cold since Thursday.  It has not been a lot of fun around these parts the past week.  It's great when you can gloat about running a half marathon, but then you then get brought low by the common cold.  Oh the humanity!

Hoping the upcoming week holds better (and less germy) things.sick

No comments:

Post a Comment