Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Honored



I really like this image.  I took this photo of a set of doors to St. Mark's Episcopal Church in Philadelphia last November.  I've walked past them multiple times and always just loved how they looked.  So pretty with all the metal scroll work against a red background.  I'm just a sucker for a cool door.  ;-)

Well, yesterday I received an email from a gentleman who is a member of the Vergers' Guild of the Episcopal Church.  He shared he is in the process of putting together a birthday card for their members and were searching for an image of a red door for the front.  His search led him to my blog (Christina Stetler Photography) where he saw this image.  He asked if they may use my image for their cards.

I have to say, I am pretty honored and excited.  I do have an affinity for door photos, so I'm happy to hear someone else appreciated this photo.  And I am honored that they would wish to use my image on all their birthday cards.  How lovely is that?

So, I said yes.  Of course I said yes.  How could I not?  I made one request - that I receive a copy of the birthday card.  I didn't think that was asking too much.

To say the least, the Vergers' Guild of the Episcopal Church made my Tuesday night.  :-)

6 comments: