Saturday, July 28, 2012

I love t-shirts

Have you ever wandered over to Zazzle.com or Cafepress.com and just searched for random stuff?  I like looking at running/half marathon usually, but today I decided to check out fencing.  Oh my good heavens!  Too fun!  Here are some of my favs so far

This is one is for my hubby.  He is a lefty and every class the instructor calls 
him an anomaly of nature.  LOL!

I say this to hubby every Friday night as I zip him into his jacket.
 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's called
SABER
because
ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON
won't fit on the trophy
I actually had to say this to someone the other day.  I got a big bruise last week and it's been slow in healing.  I have a feeling this sport is going to cause me to do lots of explaining.
Simple, yet accurate
 I'm a sucker for the vintage lady
Heehee!
Those are just some of the shirts I find fun.  While I really like our lessons on Fridays, I'm still a little hesitant to buy any equipment or fun shirts.  There is talk of a beginner competition with two other local fencing clubs in September.  Maybe after that I'll have a better idea of my thoughts on the sport.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete