Friday, July 27, 2012

Olympics

Deviating from the norm here.  The Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics are tonight.  Oh how freaking excited am I????  I cannot wait!  I am addicted to the Olympics and every year I end up watching more and more of them.  This year I'm excited about watching:

Swimming
Diving
Track and Field
Marathon
Triathlon
Fencing
Gymnastics
Volleyball
Beach Volleyball

I am such an Olympics geek!  And to top it all off, it's in my very favorite city - London.  There was a part of me that really wanted to go to London for the Olympics when I heard they would be there this year, but I decided the hassle of it would not be as fun as it seemed like it could be.  That's ok.  I'll go to London again.  It'll still be there.  For now, I'm going to soak it all in while watching as much Olympic coverage as I possibly can.

What about you?  Are you an Olympic geek?  Any events you're looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment