Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Running Music


I'm a runner who needs her Nano.  I really do.  I like having something to listen to while running.  I keep the volume low so I can hear what's going on around me, but I need something to help keep my mind off the fact that I'm running.  LOL!

I've used my Nano for all three of my half marathons, but I'll be honest I rarely even hear the music during the race.  I remember hearing my wedding song during Princess in February 2011 and that was after leaving the Magic Kingdom when things were kinda boring.  It made me smile.  I have no song recollection for Philly and none for Shamrock either.  I just like having it on as background music.

If you're a fan of Brooks, they generously gave a free running mix on their website yesterday.  I downloaded it and am excited to try it out.  I'm sharing because I figure if you listen to music, a new running mix is always welcome.  So, head over to Brooks to get yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment