Sunday, September 30, 2012

Let's see

It has been eleven days since I did any exercise. I skipped my fencing class last Friday due to shin splints. Saturday's long run (11 miles) got skipped because the shins still hurt. I canceled my trainer session on Monday. I skipped the gym all week. This past Friday, I again skipped fencing because my running coach said if I wanted to run Saturday, I should rest Friday. Saturday I was going to run 5 miles, I overslept. Today, I just didn't go out.

Monday means I need to get out and run 5ish miles. I also have a trainer session scheduled at 6:30 p.m. Hopefully this works out. The Atlantic City Half Marathon isn't far off. While it is walker friendly, I don't want to rely on that to finish. I am ok with walking a bit more than Shamrock, but I don't want it turning into walking the half marathon.  I'm slow enough as it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment