Saturday, September 1, 2012

Total geek


I'm not your average geek.  I'm not a Star Trek fan.  I'm not into anime.  I'm not even sure what else is geeky enough to reference to tell you I'm not a geek.  But, I am a Dr. Who fan.  I remember watching it as a kid on PBS.  Ahhhh Tom Baker and his scarf...

The series came back in 2005 and oh man!  It's amazing!  I have loved every new doctor since it came back all for different reasons.  Though I will say, David Tennant is probably my favorite.  There's just something about him.  But, Matt Smith rocks as well...especially since he's from the same hometown as my Grandmother - Northampton.

Tonight, Dr. Who comes back for Season 7 (of the new reincarnation).  It is going to be some ride this season as the Pond's will be leaving and a new companion will join the Doctor.  I'm looking forward to this and they made it even more so since they chose not to air any episodes in the spring.

I'm a geek.  I'm a Whovian.  I'll be sitting home on a Saturday night jumping around with excitement that the Doctor is finally back!

No comments:

Post a Comment