Friday, August 31, 2012

Sasquatch 5k - Mt. Wolf, PA

When I saw the June issue of Runner's World magazine was all about trail running, I was intrigued, but since I'd never really done a trail run I didn't think it would have much for me.  Ha!  One article they had included the best trail runs in the country.  I love reading about other races and what makes them unique.  As I read along, I was floored when I came to the Best Sasquatch Race.  It's in York County!  In the next town over to be precise.  I was intrigued.

I looked it up.  How could you not?  And I decided then and there I was running this race.  There are so few races in my area that when a really cool sounding race comes along, you have to do it!  Well, last night hubby signed us up.  We're doing it!  I will be running to find Sasquatch.  Woohoo!

Yes, the camera is coming with us.  No, I'm not running for time.  I anticipate being the first person ever to find Sasquatch and will become rich and famous.  I'll still blog and all.  But, I'll be all fancy and rich while I do it.  LOL!

If interested in running in this awesome race, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment