Thursday, August 30, 2012





I am trying to get back into the exercise mindset.  So, last week I set up another 10 sessions with the trainer I had been working with since January.  Monday night was my first session.  And as a smart person, who hasn't been working out much over the last 5 weeks, I ran 8 miles in the morning.  Then Monday night, I hit the gym with the trainer - squats, lunges, dead lifts, push-up rows, etc. 

And now....paying.  My legs have been sore ever since.  Tuesday, they weren't happy.  Wednesday, OMG.  Pain.  They did not like me at all.  So, as the smart person I am I went to the gym and worked out for an hour.  I barely could walk when I got home.  It was insane.  Today, legs are feeling a bit better.  Not perfect, but oh so much better than yesterday.

Time to get used to this.  For whatever reason, trainer has figured out a way to make my legs sore every time I work out with him, irregardless of how often we do the routine.  Here's hoping legs feel better for Friday (fencing) and Saturday (4 mile run).

No comments:

Post a Comment