Friday, September 14, 2012

What am I thinking?


I am a member of TribeSports.  It's a neat place to see athletic challenges to push yourself to increase fitness, stamina, and learn new things about sport. 

I received an email suggesting I check out the above challenge.  As you know, I'm kinda in a workout rut.  For some reason I'm having a hard time getting motivated, so what the heck?  What do I have to lose by taking this challenge?  I like how it explains what area it works out because those are areas I don't always focus on (especially core).  I think I might be able to manage this.

So, who's with me?  You can join TribeSports for free and I would recommend it.  It's a great place to meet people with the same interest (fitness) and a place to find interesting challenges you probably wouldn't have thought of yourself.  I joined a group of runner's who run in Hyde Park.  I live in the US.  Next time I'm in London (which hopefully is next year), I am checking in with the group and meeting up for a run.  :-)

Let me know if you accomplish the challenge.  I'll update when I complete it!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA...I'll take along for that one! Loved running there.

    ReplyDelete