Wednesday, January 23, 2013
I found an article on Yahoo! that talked about the secrets of thin people. Some of them may surprise you. I was a tad bit surprised on some of them, but the majority of them were common sense. I'm sharing because I think these may be the perfect list of items to set as goals to incorporate into your (my) life. I'm just listing them, but you can check the link out to get a description of each.
1. Thin people favor bulky food.
2. Thin people do not skip meals.
3. Thin people can put themselves first. (so need to work on this)
4. Thin people have thin parents. (darn it!)
5. Thin people watch portion sizes.
6. Thin people limit their options.
7. Thin people live in Colorado. (East Coast lady. Oops!)
8. Thin people don't sit still.
9. Thin people weigh themselves.
10. Thin people don't skip breakfast. (I've worked on this and am now good)
11. Thin people enjoy their food. (This one I can do. :) )
12. Thin people practice early intervention. (yea, that would have helped me last year...)
13. Thin people do what works.
Do you do these? Have you incorporated any of these in your journey?