Thursday, January 10, 2013







 Oh yes. The ultimate battle - food vs. exercise. Who will win?  Sadly, there shouldn't be a "winner" per se. It should be a balance of eating healthy and exercising to stay healthy. The problem I'm having is I seem to be able to do one, but not both. I can eat well, but not workout or I can workout, but eat crap.

Right now, I seem to be getting in my exercise (thank you 100 Day Challenge), but cannot get the eating under control. I have been either working out at home (stationary bike, weights, walking) or at the gym (treadmill, stationary bike, elliptical machine, trainer sessions). The exercise thing I've been getting the hang of. I set myself a challenge and I really want to accomplish it. 

 
The problem is, I can't seem to get the eating under control. I can't stop snacking. I can't stop eating crap food. I can't get into the mood to cook. I can't be bothered to turn down food I shouldn't eat. I take my Friday night and Saturday eating habits and allow them to take over my weekday eating. I can't seem to stop "cheating" throughout the week. A little piece of chocolate here, an extra serving of chips there. I know I shouldn't, but I keep saying, "I'll do better tomorrow." But, I don't. 

I need help. Any suggestions to help me get over this food issue? I've been out of it for so long now I really am having a hard time getting back to it. I could use any help/suggestions you might be willing to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment