Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Love Day!

Today is Valentine's Day here in the U.S. I'm dedicating this post to those people and things I love.

Hubby and I celebrating out 10 year wedding anniversary in Negril, Jamaica.

Higgy, Pooka, and Elizabeth - the best kitties in the world!
 

 College friends!
 
Internet friends!
 
Running
 
Books
 
Photography
 
Traveling...
 
...and traveling companions!
 
I know today is traditionally a day of romantic love, but whatever! My husband knows I love him...but I have other loves. I feel like a rich person having so many special people in my life and so many things I love to do. I know I am lucky and blessed. So, Happy Valentine's Day to you! Whether we're friends IRL or on the computer, I am so happy to have you in my life!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED YOU BLOG POST SO MUCH I MENTIONED YOU ON THE LARGEST RUNNING BLOG DIRECTORY ON THE WEB.

    http://www.runningbloggers.com/2013/02/top-ten-valentines-day-blog-posts.html

    ReplyDelete