Monday, February 18, 2013

Motivational Monday

I'm not giving up. I'm just starting over.


This is me. I've been at this for years. I started trying to lose weight when I was probably 12? Maybe 11. I've never reached my goal and it's been over 20 years. There were a few years that I didn't care all that much; I gained about 35 pounds during that time. 

I believe this is an important thing to remember. I may not be perfect. I may not have it all figured out, but I'm not giving up. I keep going. I keep trying new things to find what works. I may have a bad day, but I try to turn things around the next day. 

I will reach that goal. I will hit my goal weight. I will work on what makes me happy; what helps me be a better person. I'm not there yet, but I'm not giving up!

What about you? Are you starting over this Monday? Are you debating between giving up and starting over?

No comments:

Post a Comment