Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Thanks to the internet

I'm updating my running playlist for Saturday's Zooma Annapolis Half Marathon. I decided to take out a few songs from my Shamrock list because they were either too slow or just not what I wanted. I needed 8 new songs. 

But, I had no idea. I had kinda exhausted my ideas a few months ago. So, I turned to the internet and asked my FB friends and Twitter. Wow! Did they show up! Here are all the songs suggested to me...in case you're in need of a bit of a running music tweak.

Treasure - Bruno Mars
I Cry - FloRida
Whistle - FloRida
Good Feeling - FloRida
Common People - Pulp
Disco 2000 - Pulp
LCD Sound System - Daft Punk
Bubble Toes - Jack Johnson
Alcohol - Bare Naked Ladies (totally different song than Brad Paisley's)
How You Like Me Now - Heavy
Reboot the Mission - Wallflowers
Gangnam Style - PSY
Can't Get You Outta My Head - Kylie Minogue
Domino - Jessie J
Candy - Robbie Williams
Evacuate the Dancefloor - Cascada
I Want You to Want Me - Cheap Trick
Try - Pink
Lessons in Love - Kaskade ft Neon
Til I Collapse - Eminem
That Power - Will.I.Am

What about you? What are your thoughts on new music for a playlist? I've got all sorts of songs to make up those 8 spots and when I hear the ones I pick up, I'll remember the lovely people who suggested them for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment