Sunday, August 25, 2013

Boordy Vineyards Trail 5k



Tonight, hubby and I are running our first night race at Boordy Vineyards in Maryland. I've wanted to run this race for the last several years, but every time I went to sign up it was sold out. Apparently, it's a popular race!

This year I registered us as soon as I saw it posted. It just sounds like a fun race! There will be cheese, crackers, wine, and live music at the finish and I'm sure the scenery is going to be gorgeous! I've been looking forward to this all summer.

It does mean the end of my running vacation is upon me. I could go another week after this til Labor Day weekend, but what's the point? I'll have run twice this week, so why not just ease back in with another run or two this coming week?

I'll be posting a recap of the race this week and I'll take the camera along for photos. Hopefully it will be a good race and I'll be proud of my finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment