Monday, December 2, 2013

Motivational Monday

Thank you to From Fat to Fit Chick who posted this on Facebook today. I am pretty sure I am not the only person who says this each week or has said this at times. With Thanksgiving just past and all sorts of holiday parties ahead, plus the actual holidays I'm sure we're going to say this a bit.

But, here's to saying this today and keeping it in our mind so that we don't have to say it again this holiday season or come January 1. If we can remember we control our actions, that we do our best to eat well and live well, then we are on the path to a great life.

Who's with me? Because I'll be honest, I'll be needing you to help keep me on track. My record hasn't been the best lately with this, but with your help I'm sure we can all be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment