Thursday, February 6, 2014

Again

See all those photos? They have one thing in common. I like how I look in them. They are from all different events:

1st row-L: Tim McGraw concert in Philly 2012 (I think!)
1st row-R: Day after the AC Half Marathon 2012
2nd row-R: Betty Page dress in Las Vegas 2012
2nd row-L: Baltimore Women's Classic 2012
3rd row-R: Sasquatch 5k trail run 2012
3rd row-L: Jamaica 2011
4th row-R: Harrah's pool Las Vegas 2012
4th row-L: York Fair 2012
Right: Phillies game 2012

See a pattern? All photos from 2012, except the 2011 Jamaica photo, but close enough. ;-) I was about 30 pounds less and actually surprised when I saw myself in photos. I couldn't see I looked good in person, but I could see it in a photo.

Since then I've gained a ton of weight and I'm not happy. I've got my sights set on loosing it and looking as good as I did then or better. I want to be happy with myself and I know how I look will go a long way to getting me there. Seeing these photos helps me "see" what I'll look like when I reach my goal. Very helpful.

How about you? Do you have a goal for losing weight? Do you feel happy with how you look?


No comments:

Post a Comment