Monday, February 17, 2014

Motivational Monday



Today's motivational quote isn't exactly the go get 'em type. Today's motivational quote is much more important. In so many ways, we try to improve ourselves because we think there is something missing, something wrong with ourselves. We see all the little things that do not make us happy. If only I were more active, if only I ate better, if only I study more, if only I could get that promotion, then I'd be happy.

Internally, this is how we see our lives, but there are those who see us and love us as we are. Friends encourage us, help us, see us as we truly are. They believe in us and want the best for us. Occasionally they tell us how it is because they get us better than we get ourselves sometimes.

So today's motivational quote is just remember how very loved we are by our friends. I've been lucky lately to have some really good friends who have made me aware of just how good they truly are. One friend called me brilliant and I have been thinking about that ever since. One friend does sweet things that completely makes my day. One friend keeps trying to convince me to visit more often. You can't be unhappy when you have friends like this.

They say it's not the quantity of friends you have, but the quality. Do you have a couple good friends who just thinking of them make you happy? Shout it out! Let them know just how important they are to you!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment