Friday, July 18, 2014

Unintential learning

Thank you Tiny Buddha for the inspiration!
This hit me like a ton of bricks {if not more}. I've been spending the past 6+ months trying to "pursue happiness." I've been trying to determine what happiness is and what happiness can be for me.

Instead, I have been happiest when I create it. When I read, I'm happy. When I took a calligraphy class, I was happy. When I go to our local farmer's market, I'm happy. When I buy a bouquet of flowers, I'm happy. When I spend time with friends, I'm happy. When I make decisions, I'm happy. When I do research, I'm happy. When I take photographs, I'm happy. When I try new things, I'm happy.

It seems like it took me 6+ months to figure this whole happy thing out, but I think I finally did. I need to stop looking at it theoretically and just start doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment