Monday, October 27, 2014

Motivational Monday

There are all sorts of quotes that say the same thing. This one struck me because when I sign a wedding card I write, "May today pale in comparison of all your tomorrows." It struck a chord with me.

It's funny. I'm always trying to find the key to losing weight, being happy, having a good job. There's gotta be something, right?

I overwhelm myself by trying to  change all sorts of things and in reality, it might just be some small thing daily or just making one better choice today than I would have made. Life is full of choices, some big some small. I'm starting to think those small daily choices have more power than we imagine.

So, here's to making better smaller choices each day that add up to all the things we want from life.

What small, smart choice will you make today?


No comments:

Post a Comment