Sunday, November 2, 2014

Les Mills Combat

Last week I was talking with a friend who is a Beach Body Coach and who included me in a challenge group she organized in Oct. We were chatting about working out and how I know I need to get into better habits. I'm better than I was a year ago, but still I can improve.

She suggested a few things and I looked at the Beach Body website. I saw the Les Mills Combat program and thought it sounded interesting. I really like the kickboxing classes at the Y I've taken and I did karate for a couple years in high school. I thought this might be a good thing to have at the house...since my Tae Bo videos are VHS and we are lacking a VHS player. LOL!

Starting Monday, Nov. 3 I will be starting Day 1 of the program and I've already put every workout in my planner. The 60-day Warrior program goes all the way through the end of the year perfectly.

Here's to a successful two months, plus a November challenge, 5 races, and the start of half marathon training!

Have you done this? Did you like it? Did you have success?

No comments:

Post a Comment