Sunday, August 2, 2015

It's been a while

It's been a while. I know I fell off the face of the internet around these parts. It wasn't intentional. I got busy, then I ran a few races, then I had that post-race slump {like most runners}, then I went through a really fast interview process that ended with me starting a new job, I've been helping friends plan their wedding and reception, we've been fighting for Lizzie who was diagnosed with diabetes, we've been running around busy on our weekends {like usual}, and hubby has been traveling more for work, which is a little rough since I'm back to working full time.

All these items probably need a better description, but I'm not going to get into all of them in one post. I'll expand on them over the next few weeks and try to get caught up. My husband mentioned months ago I haven't done race recaps in ages and since this past spring had three half marathons and a 10 miler {first time ever!}, I need to do those too.

I wanted to get back on, say hello, and let you know you'll be hearing from me again. I will try not to disappear again for so long.

Hope all is well with you!

Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment